DaWanda is the online marketplace for 'Products with Love'.
It's the place where designers and creative types can offer their one
of a kind and limited edition products for sale.
Together with you we want to create a lively and inspiring marketplace, where selling products can become personal and heartfelt once again.
If you have just opened a DaWanda shop and not had a chance to create a shop banner yet, you...… read more...
Here we provide you with some great tips on how to spot a scammer Thanks so much to all of...… read more...
Take control of your Shipping Profiles! … read more...
New to DaWanda?
Do you create products by hand, as a hobby or professionally? Or maybe you've got some lovely vintage pieces, or crafting supplies to offer? You can offer all these things for sale on DaWanda, not only to make money, but also to offer something special and unique to others.
It's easy to get started:
- a free, personalisable online shop
- comprehensive shop statistics
- professional, personal customer service
- 3.8 million registered members
- 18 million visitors and 200 million page views a month
- comprehensive marketing measures, through PR, newsletters, search-engine marketing etc.
Open your own shop
Showcase your products
- Just click on 'Sell' to create your first product listing.
- Upload up to four product photos per listing, and write a description of your product.
- Your products will be available to buy on DaWanda for 120 days.
- Get ready to win som new fans and respond to their enthusiastic comments on your products!
- Find out how well your shop is doing by checking out your statistics.
So let's go!
- Open your own shop
- Showcase your products
- So let's go!
Already have a DaWanda shop?
Have you already set up your own DaWanda shop and filled it with products? Perhaps you're already selling successfully, but would like to sell even more?
Then now is the time to perfect your technique and build up your shop. Here are a few expert tips to help!
Organise your shop
Develop your range
Spread the word about your shop
Clarify legal questions
- Organise your shop
- Develop your range
- Spread the word
- Legal Questions
Checklist for Sellers
So you've opened your shop? Here's a checklist to get you off to a great start:
- Your shop is off to a great start: You have uploaded a shop banner, and you have created a shop window.
- Buyers can find out more about your through your profile and profile picture, and can learn about you and your work via your shop description.
- Your listings include well-shot, high-resolution photos, which show all features of the item.
- Your product descriptions are clear and comprehensive (e.g. providing info on materials used, sizes available, colour options, etc.).
- Your role in the creation of the products and what methods you used is clear. And you are following the guidelines regarding which types of products are allowed on DaWanda.
- You are offering your buyers the best possible service: several different payment options, inexpensive shipping costs and clearly-outlined (quick if possible) delivery times. You answer customer questions quickly and politely.
Then we wish you and your shop lots of success on DaWanda!