Blue and white Dutch Brooch II - Santore Design
A beautiful brooch made from several beads, ceramic pieces and metal medals.
It looks lovely when pinned in your bag or in your scarf.
Metal pin with beads and fantasy medals
Payment & Shipping
Ready to dispatch in1-2 working days after receipt of payment
Shipping fees for this product
Dispatch to Single Shipping Combined Shipping* * Combined Shipping shows you how much of a discount you can receive on shipping costs, when you buy more than one article from the same shop at the same time. The first item to be charged for delivery however, will be the item with the highest delivery charge. More information can be found in our FAQ. United Kingdom 1.00 € EUR 0.50 € EUR Europe 2.00 € EUR 0.50 € EUR All other countries 2.50 € EUR 1.00 € EUR
- DaWanda Voucher
Postage and payment policy
Please read my shop policies before purchase, thank you.
1) I prefer payment via PayPal. Please contact me if you wish to pay otherwise than PayPal.
1.1) You can pay your purchase by credit or debit card WITHOUT having a PayPal account!! You will be directed to PayPal secure payment page after clicking on the payment option at DaWanda. You may enter your billing information on the LEFT-hand side and make payment using either credit or debt card.
1.2) All orders will be invoiced in Euro.
2) Payment should be submitted until 24 hours after the submission of order. If not, after this time I will put the item back in the shop.
2.1) Cancellation of transaction will be processed if I haven’t received your payment 24 hours after the submission of order.
2.2) Usually all orders will be shipped out in 2 days after the payment is received, except weekends and holidays. EXCEPT custom made items, in this case the item will be made after cleared payment, and you will be notified when the item is ready to ship.
3) Prices are subject to change without notice. All orders will be shipped at current prices.
4) I am not responsible for any packages once they leave my hands and are shipped. I'm not responsible for any lost or stolen packages if customers do not purchase insurance.
4.1) If you would like me to send your item with insurance, do let me know before the purchase and I will add the extra cost to the item.
5) Please indicate the shipping address if it's different from the address on your PayPal account! THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
6) I will take utmost care to pack your goods in proper protective plastic bags, and bubble wraps (if required). All items are checked for defects and carefully wrapped to prevent damages in the mail process before delivery
If you are a first time shopper on DaWanda, please go to:
1) Usually all orders will be shipped out in 2 days after the payment is received, except weekends and holidays. EXCEPT custom made items, in this case the item will be made after cleared payment, and you will be notified when the item is ready to ship.
1.1) Shipping within Netherlands takes 1 to 2 business days;
Shipping within the European Union take between 2 and 12 days;
International shipments outside the European Union take 8 to 20 days.
It really depends on your customs and postage service at your country, I am not in control. If you are purchasing as a gift, please give sufficient allowance for delivery.
For more information go to www.tntpost.nl
Orders are sent via TNT post. Packages are not sent with a tracking number or insurance. Secured shipping is possible on request, but will be more expensive.
1.2) Shipping via Feedex, DHL or another company is also possible let me know if you prefer to use this service so I will send you the appropriate invoice.
2) I cannot be responsible for custom duties or import tariffs, taxes, fees or delays caused by customs. There shouldn't really be any customs charges, but if they happen to pop up, you will be responsible for them. BUYERS will be responsible for any duties or customs fees imposed by your country. I am required by law to complete a customs declaration accurately when shipping internationally.
3) I will always send the purchased item to your DaWanda address if you don't tell me otherwise, so let me know after you've made your order.
If you want them delivered somewhere else or if you are ordering something for a loved one I can add a note to them for you. Or wrap it as a gift. Just let me know. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!
3.1) I am not responsible for any lost of items during the delivery if customer provide me the wrong delivery address or damage during the transaction in your local country.
3.2) For redelivery of items that are sent back to us by the Post Office, I have to charge you for the standard shipping charges again. So please ensure that your information is correct before you check out.
4) Sadly Santore can not be held responsible for any damage to the purchased item during transit, nor responsible for lost items in the postal system.
Imprint, T&C & Returns
8.00 € EUR
plus shipping fees