Discover other nice products from this shop:More products
Black magma stone and sterling silver cufflinks - Patricia Gallucci: contemporary jewelry + objects
I made his cufflinks cutting a stone of volcanic lava and then constructing the structure with sterling silver.
Termination lined with emery gives a sutil shine with many flashes which contrast whith the blackness and opacity of the stones
This cufflinks are made entirely by hand so shapes and sizes of the stones may vary.
They come in a beautiful packaging box
Thanks for visiting Patricia Gallucci - Contemporary Jewelry .
sterling silver, lava stone
Construction. Crimping of stones
If you like brown color, I can use a brown lava stone instead of a black one.
Just let me know in a message to seller!
Payment & Shipping
Ready to dispatch in6-9 working days after receipt of payment
Shipping fees for this product
Dispatch to Single Shipping Combined Shipping* * Combined Shipping shows you how much of a discount you can receive on shipping costs, when you buy more than one article from the same shop at the same time. The first item to be charged for delivery however, will be the item with the highest delivery charge. More information can be found in our FAQ. Argentina 6.00 € EUR 4.00 € EUR All other countries 9.00 € EUR 5.00 € EUR
- DaWanda Voucher
Postage and payment policy
- ALL ORDERS must be paid for AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE! If you have an issue with paying for your order, please convo me asap and we'll work something out, or I'll walk you through the process.
- The method I use for transactions is PayPal. It is easy to use and safe, and you only need a credit card!
If you want to pay with a credit card but don't have or want a paypal account. Choose paypal option, and click pay now button. This will bring you to the paypal page. At the bottom you will see "don't have a paypal account" section near bottom of page. Just click the continue button and fill in your information from there.
- Most of my pieces are made to order. For this reason, currently the time I take to complete and send the packet is about 6 days. I will always try and surprise you by shipping it sooner than that.
I will email and let you know when your package is shipped and other issues on it.
- I send my orders by air, through Correo Argentino, once I am notified of payment of your purchase. I use the service "certified small packages", that allows me to have the tracking number with which the package leaves my country and enter yours. The approximate time it may take to arrive varies between 10 to 25 days or so, depending on the times of delivery of the mailing, and this is absolutely normal.
Please feel free to check the rates here:(http://www.correoargentino.com.ar/precios/pre-i-po.php )
- If you are interested in receiving your purchase faster, please write, to inform you about other faster services and values.
Imprint, T&C & Returns