Whipped Cream Clay Kawaii - Drolly from Japan 250g

Shop

MiniatureSweet

Price per item Converted Price Now
8.80 EUR
VAT included (where applicable)
Only 1 available
This sale is taking place in accordance with the T&C of this seller.
  • Details
  • Comments ( )
  • Imprint, T&C & Returns
  • Shop FAQ
    • Details
      Product description

      Whipped Cream Clay Kawaii - Drolly from Japan 250g - MiniatureSweet

      Shop Category: Clay

      Cream Drolly (M) from Japan

      - Come in a tube with star tip that makes it easy and ready to use without dirty your hands.

      - Can be used as fresh whipped cream on your miniature cake. Great for any desserts and cakes decoration.

      - You can color it with watercolors after drying.

      - It can be used as colored clay if mix with watercolors.

      Weight: 250g

      Note: Keep the cap tight after use to avoid drying.

      **note that this is not edible**

      Size/Dimensions/Weight

      250g

      Materials utilised

      paper clay

      Production method

      -

      Payment & Shipping

      Shipping fees for this product

      • Ship to Single Shipping *Combined Shipping
      • Ship to
        Hong Kong SAR China
        *Single Shipping
        3.00 EUR
        *Combined Shipping
        2.00 EUR
      • Ship to
        All other countries
        *Single Shipping
        8.00 EUR
        *Combined Shipping
        5.80 EUR
      more details
      * Combined shipping means that you pay less than the full shipping cost for each additional item when you buy more than one item from the same shop at the same time. You pay the full shipping cost for whichever item costs the most to ship. Then you are given a discount on shipping fees for each extra item – this is the Combined Shipping cost. More information can be found in our FAQ.

      Payment Methods

      • PayPal  
      • DaWanda Voucher

      Postage and payment policy

      - Alle Bestellungen werden per Luftpost mit Tracking-Nummer und INSURANCE gesendet.

      - Ihre Bestellung wird innerhalb von 2 Werktagen versendet, nachdem Zahlung erhalten.
      (Außer Sonntag und Feiertage)

      - EMS (Speedpost) ist für die meisten der Länder zur Verfügung.
      (Fragt bitte direkt mich, wenn Sie interessiert sind, die zusätzlichen Kosten für dein Land zu überprüfen sind)

      - Lieferzeit:
      Kann für Evry Land, sind die Chancen:
      1-3 Wochen (90% Chance) 3-6 Wochen (10% Chance)
      (Pakete unterliegen Zollkontrolle, die Lieferung sowie lokale Steuern sind Verzögerung)

      Fühlen Sie sich frei, uns eine Anmerkung in Ihrem Auftrag, wenn Sie irgendwelche Zweifel haben zu schreiben, werden wir so bald wie möglich zu beantworten:-)

      WICHTIG:
      Wir sprechen Englisch und Spanisch. Ansonsten verwenden wir Google Translator, so dass wir entschuldigen uns für die Fehler orthografic:-)

      ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      - Toutes les commandes sont expédiées par Air Mail avec numéro de suivi et une assurance.

      - Votre commande sera expédiée dans les 2 jours ouvrables après réception du paiement.
      (Sauf dimanches et jours fériés)

      - EMS (EMS) est disponible pour la plupart des pays.
      (S'il vous plaît convo-moi si vous êtes intéressé de vérifier le coût supplémentaire pour votre pays)

      - Délai de livraison:
      Peut être différente pour le pays evry, les chances sont les suivants:
      1-3 semaines (90% de chances) 3-6 semaines (10% de chance)
      (Les parcelles sont soumises à l'inspection des douanes qui peuvent retarder la livraison ainsi que comprennent les taxes locales)

      N'hésitez pas à nous écrire une note dans votre ordre au cas où vous avez un doute, nous vous répondrons dès que possible:-)

      IMPORTANT:
      Nous parlons Anglais et Espagnol. Sinon, nous utilisons Google Translator si nous nous excusons pour toute erreur orthografic:-)

      ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      - ALL orders are sent by AIR MAIL with TRACKING NUMBER and INSURANCE.

      - Your order will be shipped within 2 business days after paiment is received.
      ( Except Sundays and Public Holidays)

      - EMS (Speedpost) is available for most of the countries.
      (please convo me if you are interested to check the extra cost for your Country)

      - SHIPPING TIME:
      Can be different for evry country, the chances are:
      1-3 weeks (90% chance) 3-6 weeks (10% chance)
      (Parcels are subject to Customs inspection which can Delay Delivery as well as include local taxes)

      Feel free to write us a note in your order in case you have any doubt, we will answer as soon as possible :-)

      IMPORTANT:
      We Speak English and Spanish. Otherwise we use Google Translator so we apologize for any orthografic mistake :-)

      ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

      - Todos los pedidos son enviados por AIR MAIL con número de seguimiento y SEGURO.

      - Su pedido será enviado dentro de 2 días laborables una vez confirmado el pago.
      (Excepto domingos y festivos)

      - EMS (Speedpost) está disponible para la mayoría de los países.
      (Por favor envianos un mensaje si estás interesado/a para verificar el coste adicional para tu país)

      - TIEMPO DE ENVÍO:
      Puede variar en funcion del pais de destino, las probablilidades son:
      1-3 semanas (90%)3-6 semanas (10%)

      (Los envios están sujetos a inspección aduanera lo puede retrasar la entrega, así como requerir impuestos locales)
      Escribenos una nota en tu pedido en caso de tener alguna duda, responderemos lo antes posible :-)

      IMPORTANTE:
      Hablamos Inglés y Español. De lo contrario utilizamos Google Traductor así que pedimos disculpas por cualquier error ortografico:-)

    • Comments ( )
      Loading...
    • Imprint, T&C & Returns
      printable view
      Loading...
    • Shop FAQ
      Loading...