Discover other nice products from this shop:more products
Was170.00 € EUR Now
PapierSchichtRing No. 34 - eternal paper by Christine Rozina
Shop Category: Rings
PapierSchichtRinge (ein von mir geprägter Begriff für die von mir entwickelte Technik der Herstellung) sind aus einer Vielzahl bedruckter und farbiger Papierschichten hergestellt, in diesem Fall aus Farbpapieren
(Rottöne) und Buchseiten.
Die Struktur und Farbigkeit ergibt sich allein aus der Anordnung der Schichten und durch das Herausarbeiten der Form.
Der Ring ist stabil, haltbar und mehrschichtig wasserfest versiegelt.
Der Ring kommt in edler Geschenkverpackung.
Ich fertige für Sie solch einen Ring aus Ihrem eigenen Material. Beinahe jedes Papier kann ich verarbeiten. Sie erhalten nach vorheriger Beratung ein Unikat in Form und Farbigkeit, das für Sie ein wertvolles Erinnerungsstück sein kann - an einen Menschen, ein Ereignis...
19 mm Innendurchmesser
Payment & Shipping
Ready to dispatch inthe 1st working day after receipt of payment
Shipping fees for this product
Dispatch to Single Shipping Combined Shipping* * Combined Shipping shows you how much of a discount you can receive on shipping costs, when you buy more than one article from the same shop at the same time. The first item to be charged for delivery however, will be the item with the highest delivery charge. More information can be found in our FAQ. Germany 6.00 € EUR not available European Union 11.00 € EUR not available
- Bank Transfer
- DaWanda Voucher
Postage and payment policy
Postage and payment policy
Section 3 – Prices and payment
(1) All product prices are end prices plus shipping costs.
(2) The shipping costs are listed in the respective product description under the menu item “Payment & Shipping” (Bezahlung & Versand).
(3) Where deliveries are made to Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland, customs or acquisition tax for imported goods may have to be paid by the customer to the customs authorities upon receipt of the shipment. These duties will accrue in addition to the purchase price and the shipping costs; the Vendor has no means of influencing them.
(4) The Vendor shall deliver the merchandise – at the selection of the customer – against pre-payment by redeeming a DaWanda coupon, against pre-payment by bank transfer, against pre-payment using PayPal or against cash payment at pick-up. Together with the contract confirmation (Section 2 paragraph 5), customers shall receive an internet link via e-mail connecting them to the “My Purchases” (Meine Einkäufe) site of the DaWanda portal, which provides further information on the implementation of the purchase.
a) For payments using a DaWanda coupon, customers may enter one or several coupon codes in the “My Purchases” (Meine Einkäufe) site of the DaWanda portal. The coupon value will be credited to the Vendor, and in this way the invoice amount will have been paid for. Where the coupon value is higher than the invoice amount, the coupon shall remain valid for the balance of its amount.
b) Where the customer has selected “Bank Transfer” (Banküberweisung) as the form of payment, the Vendor’s bank account details will be provided in the “My Purchases” (Meine Einkäufe) site of the DaWanda portal. Exclusively transfers denominated in Euros and free of charge for the Vendor shall be accepted for bank transfers from abroad.
c) Where the customer has selected “PayPal” as the form of payment, the button “Click here to pay using PayPal” (Hier klicken, um mit PayPal zu bezahlen) will connect to the PayPal online service, from where payment can be made subsequently.
d) Where the customer has selected “Cash Payment” (Barzahlung) as the form of payment, the merchandise can be picked up at the Vendor’s registered seat.
(5) For orders subject to pre-payment, a payment period of one week from the contract confirmation shall apply. For the term of the payment period, the Vendor shall reserve the merchandise so ordered for the customer. It is incumbent on the customer to effect payment in such timely manner that the Vendor receives it within the payment period. The Vendor reserves the right to rescind the sale contract and to sell the merchandise to others should the payment not be received by the end of the payment period. Any payment received from the customer following the rescission of the contract shall be reimbursed to the customer.
Section 4 – Shipment, delivery periods
(1) Within two business days after having received payment in full, the Vendor shall submit the merchandise to the shipping company for delivery. Where a product in the shop has been marked “DaWanda Express”, it shall be submitted for shipping in any case already on the first business day following receipt of payment.
(2) Unless otherwise provided for in the item description, the shipping company shall require around two business days from the merchandise having been submitted to it by the Vendor for deliveries made in Germany and – depending on the distance – up to nine business days for deliveries made in other countries.
(3) Where a delivery cannot be made because the customer has provided a wrong or incomplete delivery address, an attempt to once again deliver the merchandise shall be made only if the customer accepts to bear the costs of re-shipping the merchandise. The re-shipping costs correspond to the shipping costs agreed at conclusion of contract. The Vendor shall inform the customer of the costs of re-shipping the merchandise by e-mail. The re-shipment shall be made only upon receipt of payment for these costs.
(4) Where the customer has selected “Cash Payment” (Barzahlung) as the form of payment, the merchandise will not be shipped. Instead, the customer may pick up the merchandise from the Vendor’s business premises following expiry of two business days after the order date.
Imprint, T&C & Returns