Thistle Printable Wedding Set
Click on the image to zoom it
Welcome to e.m.papers! e.m.papers offers DIY printable wedding invitation and wedding paper good templates. Each template is a PDF form which you can personalize and print at home. I leveraged my skill as a professional graphic designer to "scratch my own itch" and produce wedding invitations, thank you notes, save the dates, escort cards for my own two weddings (to the same guy in two different countries) I refined my products through this process, along with helping some of my girlfriends with their weddings. The templates and designs are "by a bride for brides."
There is no reason you can't have fabulous paper goods for your wedding without spending a ridiculous amount of money or getting bogged down in some sort of impossible craft project trying to replicate "easy" DIY projects that an army of professional stylists have produced for a glossy feature. My wedding invitations and kits are cost effective, not just because they are printables, but because I consider ink usage in the design. They are also easy to produce, just enter your personal details in the fields, print and cut. It's sort of like filling out a tax form, but a lot more fun.
Edit product details
Thistle Printable Wedding Set - e.m.papers
Modern typography mixes well with a vintage botanical element in this download and print wedding set.
The kit includes printable templates for the following items:
- 120 x 170 mm Wedding Invitation
All wedding stationery items are standard ISO/European sizes and correspond to the following envelope sizes:
Invitation - B6 (sometimes called i6)
Within 24 hours of payment (usually sooner) I will send you an email with the file containing the PDF invitation template.
All fonts are embedded and will show up once the files are opened in Adobe Reader.
Please note only the wording is editable, the colors and design are locked and copyrighted. Also keep in mind: Our wedding templates are designed to be used with Adobe Acrobat Reader and printed on a home printer only
*All designs and templates for personal use only. Copyright e.m.papers**
1. Open the file.
3. Overwrite the pre-populated information in to the indicated fields. Tool-tips text indicates what information should go where and recommended type treatments. Keep in mind that the R.S.V.P. field is optional - if you don't want to use it, simply delete the text in the field. You'll notice that you only need to alter the text in the first card; the text in the second card will automatically change as well. Note: The required fonts should be embedded within the PDF file. If they aren't you will need to download them from our free fonts page here. Download and install the fonts and re-open the file.
4. Once you're finished entering your personalized text, deselect the 'Highlight Fields' option in Acrobat to look over and review your Invitation card text.
5. Print the invitations. Make sure all of your printer settings are correct (auto scaling, centering, etc.) First print the file on scrap paper to proofread. Once you've reviewed the draft print-out and determined that everything looks good, print the cards on your chosen paper-stock.
6. Cut out the invitations. Cut along the solid crop marks in the corners.
7. Place the invitations in envelopes and send.
This is a PDF template designed for use on a home printer only. The template will not work at a professional printer.
Once you receive it, open the PDF file. Fill in the blank form fields with your personalized information, print and cut. Each PDF template contains pre-populated content to serve as a guide.
For an additional €35, with text provided by you, I can create a print-ready PDF templates for all stationery items where all you have to do is print and cut the file at home.
I also offer color changes 20 Euro for the first, €10 for each additional color change.
Tags: wedding invitation, diy wedding invitation, printable, garden wedding, wedding invite, wedding