CONDITIONS OF SALE ON DAWANDA:
Working Office Hours:
Mon – Fri: 9 - 5:30pm
Please note this is not to be confused with shop opening hours, as I am not a walk in shop. I am a registered on-line business only.
• I accept Paypal payments only. You do not need a Paypal account to make a payment. You can pay using the Paypal system to debit a card. Instructions will be on the payment page.
• Payments must be made within 7 days of purchase.
• Please note that no payment details are kept.
All items will be sent out after payment is received and cleared in to my account. I ship on Monday, Wednesday and Friday before only, with orders usually taking 1 working day to dispatch.
• All postage costs include packaging and DaWanda/Paypal fees.
• 2 or more items – I offer discounts on combined purchases. DaWanda automatically processes these discounts for you. These are clearly stated in each listing, by country (UK, EU, Non-EU and Everywhere else.)
• Method of Carriage – UK parcels are sent 1st Class. Overseas parcels are sent via Airmail. In some cases orders may go out in a number of packages to keep within prices. These orders will be notified of this where possible.
• Overpayments – I have calculated the P&P prices to be correct, so there will be no overpayments.
• Certain countries may charge buyers custom fees/duties for handling goods. It is the responsibility by law for the importer (Buyer) to understand and pay these charges. No charge information is available to the exporter (Seller), as this charge is not theirs by law. Having said this I ship worldwide and do not know of a country yet who has charged customs fees for my products. To check it is always best to contact your relevant Government department, especially when ordering larger pieces of equipment.
• Certain countries may refuse entry to unwashed fleece. It is the responsibility by law for the importer (Buyer) to understand and follow these customs rules. To check it is always best to contact your relevant Government department. For this reason I rarely sell anything that is unwashed here on Etsy to avoid any issues.
• Countries I will not ship to; Kazakhstan. This is due to continued problems with post in these countries… items rarely arrive.
• Delivery addresses and details are the sole responsibility of the Buyer. Items will be shipped to the address given at the time of payment on the selling platform, not Paypal notices. I do this as some items I know are sent as presents. Non-delivery due to misinformation will not result in a refund. Please also be assured that no email addresses or phone numbers will be printed on the front of parcels, unless the Buyer has asked this be done.
• General Information regarding overseas shipping costs and how these are calculated. These costs reflect what I am charged by Royal Mail for their services. Royal Mail in the last two year has raised their prices by 25-50% over two separate increases; firstly a higher annual increase and then the introduction of VAT. Unfortunately these prices I have had to pass onto the customer, as they will sink small from-home businesses like mine if I bear them as a separate business cost. Royal Mail charge based on weight, value (insurance for higher priced orders) and now size. So you can see it can soon rack up under their new system.
Delays & Lost Post - I always try to keep customers up to date via email, however if you are unsure of where your item is please contact me within 14 days via the contact form. I take these cases very seriously and will do everything I can to help. If items do not appear by the Royal Mail cut off period I will issue either a refund or new order. Please also note that UK items are not classed as lost by Royal Mail until the 15th working day after dispatch and Airmail on the 30th working day after dispatch. I am bound to their policy on this and these are my cut off dates. No queries will be dealt with after a 45 day period from the shipping date. In both cases it is important to check in the following locations; with your neighbours, just in case anyone took this in for you, sometimes people forget if they don't see neighbours the same day. It may also be possible that the postman did attempt to deliver the item already, but failed to leave you a card stating that he has taken it back to your local collection depot or post office, so it may be worth checking if they have it there waiting.
Cancellations & Exchanges
Cancellations can only be accepted before payment has been made. In this case please remove the items from your shopping basket. This can be completed for a single item or a total order.
I ordered and paid for the wrong thing, how can I change it? At Sara's Texture Crafts, I am happy to help, so please do contact me immediately via the contact form. I will not be able to change items in orders that have been packed, or shipped, but I can swap items before this time.
Exchanges after dispatch can be arranged but all postage and packaging costs of returned and reshipping will be the responsibility of the Buyer. Exchanges will be issued only if the item is returned in its original selling state. For example, wool fibre and needles must be unused and sealed in their original packaging. To request an exchange, email me via the contact form within 14 days of the delivered item. I (the Seller) must accept all returned items, in writing prior to their return post. Please retain a proof of postage for said item as you will need to claim with your carrier if the item is lost in transit.
Returns & Refunds
I offer a return service if an item has reached you in a damaged condition. If this is the case then please contact me within 14 days of receipt. In the majority of cases and in the first instance an item exchange will be offered before a refund. However, faulty item exchanges and refunds will be issued only if the item is returned in its original selling state. For example, wool fibre and needles must be unused and sealed in their original packaging. To request a return, email me via the contact form within 14 days of the delivered item. I (the Seller) must accept all returned items, in writing prior to their return post. Please retain a proof of postage for said item as you will need to claim with your carrier if the item is lost in transit.
Any monetary refund will be issued via the method of payment. I aim to deal with refunds on the day they arrive at the office and contact you at every step of the way.
CUSTOM ORDERS – Due to demand, I am now happy to offer custom order services. My unit prices cover fees, so I am now able to list freely for you. You can also choose from stock on my main website at www.SarasTextureCrafts.com and where stocks allow these can be included on DaWanda for you. Please email me clear lists of items and quantities and I will quote you as quickly as possible.
FEEDBACK - As you are aware ratings count! So if you feel that there are issues with leaving positive feedback then please contact me first. This will give me chance to follow customer service through and rectify any less than perfect situations.
WHOLESALE – I now have a wholesale pack available for Bricks and Mortar shops who intend to retail my branded lines.
BULK ORDERS/TEACHING PACKS – I do offer a bulk order service through my main website, please email me for details.
DISCLAIMER - Please note that all Sara’s Texture Crafts branded items are under copyright and have been handmade/hand assembled by Sara’s Texture Crafts. These items are not for wholesale or resale purposes, as with any other branded product sold at Sara’s Texture Crafts. Please also note that photographs can not be used without prior agreement of Sara’s Texture Crafts… although I am more than happy to provide photos and text for features and articles upon request.
This document was last updated on 31 January 2013.