St. Pauli Fischmarkt 4
E-Mail: natascha(at)kakadukid.de natascha(at)snurki.de
Terms & Conditions
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts between Natasha Hess, St. Pauli fish market 4, 20359 Hamburg, Germany - hereinafter referred to as supplier - and the customer, which are closed over the Internet platform dawanda. Unless otherwise agreed, the inclusion of its own conditions of the customer are.
(2) Consumers according to the following rules is any natural person who enters into a transaction for a purpose that can be attributed neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity. Entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a legal partnership that in concluding a contract as part of their professional or commercial activity.
(3) Contract language is German. The full text of the contract is not stored in the provider. Before submitting the order, the contract data can be printed using the print function of the browser or saved electronically. After receipt of the order with the supplier, the order data, the information required for distance contracts and the terms and conditions will be sent by email to the customer again.
§ 2 Subject matter
This Agreement governs the sale of goods. The details, in particular the essential characteristics of the goods found in the item description and additional information on the agency website.
§ 3 Conclusion of contract
(1) If an item from the manufacturer at dawanda set in the release of the offer page at dawanda is not the binding offer to conclude a contract, but an invitation to submit an order (purchase offer by the customer).
(2) The emergence of the contract, the dawanda-T, particularly section IV, the corresponding link is on the bottom of each page.
The final contract is regulated there as follows:
"IV Conclusion of the contract on the purchase of goods or performance of the contract between members of a
If a Member as a seller an article or a service description, there is a binding offer that any other member may purchase the item or the performance of the advertised price. The contract is concluded when another member (buyer) of the presently established button (currently: "order to pay it") clicks and confirms the operation. Upon completion of the purchase agreement, the buyer will receive a confirmation e-mail system on this website. The buyer is obliged to pay the total price within seven days of receipt of purchase confirmation, unless the parties to the contract of sale to make a different agreement.
The possible methods of payment are determined by the supplier of the goods on offer.
It is for each provider itself, to learn about the health conditions of the sale of goods or completion of the contract for works or service contracts and comply with these obligations independently (eg Contacts, Conditions, etc.). DaWanda is not involved in the contract between the members and makes no warranties with respect to the nature from the services offered by members of goods and services. The provider of products and services are responsible for the description of their offerings. "
(3) The customer can return its offer over the integrated into the product page ordering system.
The proposed purchase of goods are stored in the "basket". On the appropriate button in the top navigation bar, the customer can call the "shopping cart" and then make changes at any time. "Pay with PayPal" After clicking the button, the customer is redirected to the log-in page of PayPal. After successful login, the client displays its filings with PayPal address and account details. By clicking the "continue", the customer is directed back to the site of dawanda and on the order summary page. Before submitting the order, the customer has the option to change, check all the information again, (also using the "back" of the Internet browser) or cancel the purchase. By submitting the order to the appropriate button, the customer makes a binding offer to the provider. The customer will receive an upfront automatic email about the receipt of his order, which does not lead to the conclusion of the contract.
(4) The acceptance of the offer (and the contract) either by confirmation in writing (eg email), in which the customer will be the processing of the order or delivery of goods or confirmed by delivering the goods. Should the customer within 5 days of an order confirmation or notice of the shipment or do not have good, he is no longer bound by his order. If necessary services already rendered will be immediately refunded in this case.
(5) The execution of the order and delivery of all in connection with the contract required information should be partially automated by email. The customer must ensure, therefore, that from him with the provider the email address is correct, the receiving of emails and ensured technically is not particularly inhibited by SPAM filters.
§ 4 Prices, Free Shipping
(1) References in the respective offer prices and the shipping costs are final They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
(2) The shipping costs are not included in purchase price. They depend on each specific purchase offer and the information contained therein for delivery, will be shown during the ordering process separately and are payable by the customer in addition, unless the shipping costs is confirmed.
(3) The customer receives an invoice including VAT.
§ 5 Payment and shipping conditions
(1) Customers can choose from the offer mentioned in the specific payment options available. A cash payment and collection of goods is possible, unless expressly stated in the item description.
(2) The goods are delivered only in the countries that are explicitly cited in the articles or shipping conditions. As far as in the description of any other period specified, the delivery of the goods within 3-5 business days after the contract in advance after receipt of the full purchase price and shipping.
(3) To the extent that the payment of our otherwise specified, the payment entitlements deriving from the contract are payable immediately.
(4) For consumers is regulated by law, that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods during the shipment until the delivery of the goods to the customer goes, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured is.
§ 6 Return costs when exercising the right of withdrawal
In the event of the exercise of EU consumer law right of withdrawal for distance contracts is agreed that the customer has to bear the cost of return if the price returned the case of an amount not exceeding 40 euros or if at a higher price to the cause of customer has not yet paid the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment at the time of the revocation, unless the goods are not as ordered. In all other cases, the operator bears the cost of the return.
§ 7 Retention, retention
(1) A lien, the client principal only if they are claims from the same contractual relationship.
(2) the goods until full payment of the purchase price, the seller.
§ 8 Warranty
(1) The statutory provisions.
(2) As a consumer, the customer is asked to inspect the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and damage or defects the seller and the carrier as fast as possible. If the customer is not the by, this does not affect the statutory warranty claims.
§ 9 Liability
(1) The Supplier shall each fully for damages arising from injury to life, limb or health, for in all cases of intent and gross negligence, fraudulent concealment of a defect, has been guaranteed for the quality of the purchased goods, in case of damage the product liability law, and in all other cases established by law.
(2) If material contractual obligations are concerned, the liability of the provider for ordinary negligence to the typical, foreseeable damage. Material contractual obligations are essential obligations arising from the nature of the contract and the breach would compromise the achievement of its purposes and duties that the contract imposed on the provider to its content for purpose of the contract, which makes the proper execution of the contract would not be possible make and on which the customer can rely.
(3) When a violation of minor contractual obligations is excluded liability for slight negligence.
(4) The data communication over the internet, considering the current state of the art can not be guaranteed error free and / or available at all times. The provider is liable to the extent either for the continuous still uninterrupted availability of the Website and the offered service.
§ 10 Applicable law, place of performance and jurisdiction
(1) German law applies. For consumers, this choice of law only, provided such action afforded by mandatory provisions of the law of the country of habitual residence of the consumer protection is not withdrawn (favourability).
(2) performance for all services from existing business relationships with suppliers and jurisdiction is the seat of the provider, if the customer is not a consumer, but a merchant, legal entity under public law or public special assets. The same applies if the customer has no general jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or the domicile or habitual residence at the time of action is not known. The power, to the court of another jurisdiction remains unaffected.
(3) The provisions of the UN purchasing law specifically does not apply.
Welcome to our dawanda pages!
We attach great importance to the protection of your data and your privacy. Below you will find information about why the collection and use of personal data when using our dawanda pages.
Anonymous data collection
You can use our dawanda - visit sites without providing any personal information. We store any personal information in this context.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
We collect personal information (details of personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable natural person) only to the extent of information you provide.
The processing and use of your personal data for the processing of your order and process your requests.
After complete contract management, the data is first stored in the light of tax and commercial law, litigation holds and then deleted after the deadline, unless you have the further processing and use approved.
Disclosure of personal data
Passing your information to third parties without your explicit consent is not. The only exceptions are our service partners, which we need to fulfill the contractual relationship. In these cases, we strictly adhere to the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act. The scope of the data transmission is limited to a minimum.
Information, correction, blocking and deletion of data
You always have the right to free information about your stored data and the right to rectification, erasure or blocking. Call us on request. Contact details can be found in our Legal Notice.
Cancellation and return policy
Right of withdrawal
(Consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for a purpose that can be attributed neither commercial nor their independent vocational activity)
You can cancel your contract within one month without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, email) or - revoked by returning the item - if the goods before the deadline expires. The period begins upon receipt of this notification in writing, but not before receipt of the goods to the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also does not fulfill our obligations under Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 Abs . 1 and 2 draft Law and our obligations according to § 312g paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 BGB. The revocation period is sufficient to send the revocation or thing.
The revocation must be sent to:
Natasha Hess, St. Pauli fish market 4, 20359 Hamburg
In case of an effective withdrawal, the mutually received benefits and any benefits (eg interest) surrendered. Can you give us the performance received and benefits (eg benefits) do not or partially refund or only in deteriorated condition or issue, you will be obliged to pay compensation.
For a determination by the proper use of the item, you must not have value. Compensation derived benefits, you have to pay only if you have used the product in a way that goes beyond the assessment of the characteristics and functioning. By "testing the properties and functioning" refers to the testing and evaluation of the respective goods, as it is possible and common in a shop.
Transportable items are to be returned at our risk.
You have to bear the cost of return if the delivered goods ordered and if the price returned the case of an amount not exceeding 40 euros or if you are at a higher price the thing at the time of the revocation yet the return or a having given part payment. Otherwise the return is free for you.
Not parcel things do you pick.
Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you when you send your cancellation or the goods, for us with their reception.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right does not apply to contracts for the supply of goods that are produced according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs or which, due to their nature can not be returned or can spoil quickly or whose expiration date has passed, the delivery of audio - or video recordings or software if the delivered data carriers have been unsealed by you, or the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines, except that you have submitted your contract phone.
End of withdrawal
Postage and payment policy
You may pay by bank card or by Paypal.
The Kakadu is sending you all the important details with your order confirmation.
Germany €1.45 EUR with another item €0.00 EUR
European Union €4.50 EUR with another item €0.00 EUR
Everywhere Else €5.50 EURwith another item €0.00 EUR