Phone: +49 - 0 22 05-920925
Terms & Conditions
Terms of Service / Consumer Information
§ 1 Basic Provisions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts between Beate Roehrig, Höhenweg 4a, D-51503 Rösrath, Germany - hereinafter "Provider" - and customers - hereinafter "Customer" - which are closed through the Internet platform DaWanda. Unless otherwise agreed, the involvement of the customer's own terms is rejected. Consumer according to the following rules shall mean any natural person who enters into a transaction for a purpose that is neither commercial nor independent professional activity can be attributed.
(2) The contract language is German. The contract will be filed with the provider. The storage is only temporary, the client is itself an expression or to provide for a separate storage.
§ 2 Subject matter
This Agreement governs the sale of goods. The details, particularly the essential characteristics of the goods found in the item description and additional information on the agency website.
§ 3 Conclusion of Contract
(1) If an item is set by the provider on DaWanda, is the release of the offer page on DaWanda the binding offer to conclude a purchase agreement to the conditions contained in the item page.
(2) The goods are intended for sale in the "basket" folder. On the appropriate button in the navigation bar, customers can call the "shopping cart" and then make changes at any time. After calling the order is entered that is personal information, payment and shipping terms. Before submitting the order, the customer has the option to check all the details again to change (via the "back" of the Internet browser) or to cancel the purchase. By sending the order to the corresponding button of the purchase contract is binding to pass.
§ 4 Prices, Free Shipping
The reasons given in the respective offer prices are final prices include dar all price components, including all applicable taxes.
Only in cross-border deliveries may in some cases other taxes (eg in case of an intra-Community acquisition) and / or charges (eg customs duties) to be paid by the customer, but not to the vendor, but to its competent customs and tax authorities.
The shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, they depend on the respective offer actually made and the shipping information.
§ 5 Payment and shipping terms
(1) The customer is the actual proposal mentioned in the payment options available.
A cash payment and collection of goods is possible, unless expressly stated in the item description.
The purchase price plus shipping and handling cost is at least 3 days after receiving the payment demand to pay, if payment is authorized to bill in the item description, the amount 14 days after receipt of the goods and the invoice is due.
(2) The goods are delivered only to the countries which are explicitly mentioned in the articles or shipping conditions.
Except as specified in the item description no delivery period, the shipment of the goods within 2 working days after the contract is concluded in advance after receipt of the full purchase price and the shipping costs.
(3) As a consumer, the customer is asked to inspect the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, check obvious defects and damage complaints and the provider and the carrier as fast as possible. The warranty claims of the customer remain unaffected.
If the customer is consumer, the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goods during the shipment until the delivery of the goods to the customer, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured.
If the customer is not a consumer, supply and shipment is made at his own risk.
The goods until full payment of the purchase price of the provider.
(4) It is agreed that if the practice of law applicable to consumer withdrawal in distance contracts, the customer, the regular cost of returning the gem. § 357 paragraph 2 shall be borne by the Civil Code, if the delivered goods ordered and if the price of the item to be returned exceeds € 40 or if the customer at a higher price of the goods are not at the time of full payment or a contractually agreed partial payment on his part.
§ 6 Warranty
(1) the applicable statutory provisions.
If the customer is an entrepreneur, notwithstanding paragraph 1:
As a condition of the goods shall only their own information by the provider and the manufacturer's product description as agreed, but no other advertising, promotions and public statements by the manufacturer.
The customer is obliged to inspect the goods immediately and with due attention to the quality and quantity discrepancies and obvious defects within 7 days of receipt of the goods to the supplier in writing, the deadline extends the time limit. This also applies to hidden defects discovered later from discovery.
In violation of the investigation and reprimand the assertion of warranty claims is excluded.
In case of defects of the provider shall, at its option by repair or replacement.
If the repair fails twice, the customer at his discretion reduce or rescind the contract.
In the case of repair, the provider must not bear the increased costs incurred by the shipment of goods to a different place than the place where it is not in the intended use of the same product.
The warranty period is one year from date of delivery. Not the shortened warranty period for the provider attributable to culpable damage caused from injury to life, limb or health, and with gross negligence or willful damage or bad faith of the party, as well as recourse under § § 478, 479.
§ 7 Retention of title
If the customer is valid, the following also:
The supplier reserves the ownership of the goods until full settlement of all claims arising from the ongoing business relationship.
Before transfer of ownership of the goods is a pledge or security purposes is not permitted.
The customer may resell the goods in the ordinary course of business.
In this case, he assigns all claims in the amount of the bill, which arise from the sale, assignment to the accepting provider.
The customer is also authorized to collect the debt. As far as he fails to meet its payment obligations to the provider reserves, however, to collect the debt themselves.
In combination and mixing of the goods purchased by the provider ownership of the new object in proportion to the invoiced value of the goods to the other processed items at the time of processing.
The provider agrees to release the securities due to him at the request of the customer insofar as the realizable value of collateral exceeds the secured party of the claim by more than 10%. The choice of the securities to the seller.
§ 8 Liability
(1) The supplier's liability for negligent breach of duty is excluded, provided that no significant obligations, which makes the proper execution of the contract, the violation of the achievement of the purpose and can usually trust to which the customer as well as damages resulting from injury of life, limb or health or affected due to mandatory statutory provisions, in particular for claims under the Product Liability Act. This applies also to similar breaches of the agents of the provider. The liability is limited to the damage, are expected to contract with the typical needs. For intent and gross negligence is not the limitation of liability.
(2) Data communication via the internet, considering the current state of the art is not error-free and / or available at all times be guaranteed. The provider shall be liable to the extent neither employed nor for the continuous availability of the Website or the services offered.
§ 9 Place of Performance, Jurisdiction
German law applies under exclusion of UN sales law.
Performance for all services from the customer's existing business as well as the domicile of the provider, if the customer is consumer, but rather a businessman, legal person under public law or public law special fund.
The same applies if the customer has no general jurisdiction in Germany or the EU or the domicile or habitual residence at the time the action is not known. Call the power to the court in another jurisdiction remains unaffected.
§ 11 Data Protection
The provider informed that processed in the context of the business of receiving customer data using a computer system and stored. Personal data is treated confidentially.
Personal details in the provider only if he benötigent this contract for the processing of transactions and the provision of contractual services. The collection of data is solely within the scope provided by the customer.
The processing of personal data of customers includes the storage, modification, transfer, blocking and deletion of these data.
The provider gives the customer the personal data to any third party. The only exceptions are the partners of the service provider, this needed to fulfill the contractual relationship. In these cases, the provider strictly followed the guidelines of the Federal Data Protection Act. The amount of data transmission is limited to a minimum.
The provider informs you that the more extensive use made of the personal data of customers for purposes of market research and mailing of advertising by mail only with their express consent. The right to consent with future effect revoke the customer is unrestricted. The contact details for the exercise of revocation can be found in the imprint of the provider.
The customer always has a right of access, rectification, erasure or blocking of its stored data. On request, customers can contact the vendor. The contact information can be found in the imprint of the provider.
Cancellation and return policy
Right of withdrawal
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for a purpose that is neither commercial nor independent professional activity can be attributed)
Each contract may, within 14 days without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail) or - if the goods are delivered before the deadline - can be revoked by returning the goods. The time limit begins after receipt of this notice in written form, but not before receipt of the goods to the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also does not fulfill the obligations under Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 para . 1 and 2 of the draft Law and obligations in accordance with § 312e Section 1 Clause 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 BGB. The revocation period is sufficient to send the revocation or the goods.
The revocation must be sent to:
Beate Roehrig, Höhenweg 4a, D-51503 Rösrath
In the case of an effective cancellation the mutually benefits received and issue any benefits. If the received performance in whole or in part, or be refunded only in a deteriorated condition, the extent is to provide appropriate compensation. With the release of things this does not apply if the impairment is solely due to their inspection - as it would in a retail store - is due. Moreover, the obligation to pay compensation for a purpose by the deterioration of the goods caused to be avoided if the matter is not taken as a property and omitting everything, which impairs their value.
Transportable items are to be returned at the risk of the provider. The cost of return paid by the customer, if corresponds to the delivered goods ordered and if the price of the commodity is the sum of 40 € or if, at a higher price of the goods are not at the time of full payment or a contractually agreed partial payment was performed. Otherwise the return shipment is free of charge.
Obligations to reimburse payments must be made within 30 days. The period begins with the dispatch of the notice of revocation or the goods, the provider of its receipt.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
The right is inter alia for contracts to supply goods that are produced according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs or which are not due to their condition suitable for return shipment.
End of withdrawal
Goods return freight but not as an insured package. In the event that the provider has to bear return costs, postage costs are paid in advance.
Damage and contamination of the product should be avoided. The goods are returned as possible in its original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components. In any case, to avoid damage in transit for a suitable package to provide.
The above procedures are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the cancellation.
Postage and payment policy
Usually ships 2-4 business days after receipt of payment