Giuseppe Antonio Mascia
10 Collingburn Avenue
Salford M5 3GF
Terms & Conditions
- Please note that colours may appear differently on your computer than on the actual items.
- Sometimes handmade items have certain peculiarities and/or irregularities which are an intentional part of the design. These do not translate any lack of quality; they are simply in the nature of handmade items.
- I retain all copyrights to my original products, even when they are printed and sold in copies. Sale of the product does not include the copyright to it.
- These additional policies are subject to change at my discretion without notice.
Cancellation and return policy
Printed items: If you're not satisfied with your purchase, please return it to me. Returned merchandise should be undamaged and in the original box. I'll refund your money within 30 days. Although all YouDesign items are custom made and ‘one of a kind’, a full refund is the standard policy if clients aren’t completely pleased. Please contact me for details prior to returning any item.
Printable items: Buyers are responsible for printing. I will email you a proof sheet of all of your designs which you can either approve or request changes. Once you approve the designs I will email them to you within 24 hours of when your payment clears. Because of the electronic nature of Jpg purchases, they will not be refunded. I will however, be happy to email the Jpg to the same email address it was sent to before if in some unfortunate event it is lost.
Postage and payment policy
I ship to the address listed in Paypal, please make sure it is correct. Also, if it's a gift, I can mail the items to the person you choose.
Once payment has been received via Paypal (either by using your own account or credit card: it takes 4-5 business days), items are shipped as soon as I can, usually within three business days, using Royal Mail or Airmail. If it’s going to take longer than this, I will notify you. Standard delivery times: UK 1-2 days, Europe 3-8 days, USA 5-10 days, rest of world up to 14 days. Please allow a few extra days during weekends or holidays, as well as during December, as shipping time will be slower. Please note that you will be responsible for any import duty that may apply. I am willing to send items by recorded delivery and Airsure, but the additional cost for this will have to be paid extra. If you require this service, don't hesitate to contact me. For recorded deliveries, I keep a record of the receipts from the post office, which contain details of the mailing address and date posted. If your order does happen to get lost in the mail, please contact me immediately. Missing shipments will be handled on a case by case basis.
Shipping costs include packaging.
- I package the items myself to ensure secure delivery: they are shipped in rigid cardboard boxes with bubble wrap.
- A complimentary gift wrapping is the standard delivery, without any extra cost: it includes a coloured gift envelope with a ribbon, a YouDesign tag, and a personalised tag (if you want an extra touch for that someone special, just e-mail me and I will be glad to add any text or thing you would like).
- A certificate of authenticity is added to assure you of the uniqueness and authorship of the product.
I accept the following forms of payment:
- Bank transfer (in this case, please note that I don't accept to pay taxes for transfers from abroad);
- Credit card payment through Paypal.
Please pay within 7 days or unfortunately your transaction will be cancelled.