Pasewalker Strasse 91
Phone: 030 / 72,296,447
Fax: 030 /
E-mail: @ gmx.de Corona.Maule
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
All prices are in Euros and are inclusive of VAT. Postage and packaging costs are added according to the separate payment. It always the prices from the current offer. Terms and Conditions (GTC) § 1 Scope & defense clause (1) For the reasonable over the Internet shop legal relationship between the operator of the shop www.dawanda.de/shop/-pagani-
Pasewalker Strasse 91
Phone: 0049 (0) 30/72296447
Fax: 0049 (0)
E-mail: @ gmx.de Corona.Maule and its customers are governed by the following terms and conditions in the current version at the time of order. (2) Different terms and conditions of the customer will be rejected. § 2 Conclusion of Contract
(1) The presentation of goods on the Internet-shop www.dawanda.de/shop/-pagani- does not constitute a binding offer of the supplier to conclude a contract of sale, the Customer shall only be prompted for an order by a offer to deliver.
(2) By sending the order via the Internet shop, the customer makes a binding offer, directed at the conclusion of a sale of the goods in the shopping cart. By sending the order the customer accepts these terms and conditions as the legal relationship with the provider alone prevail.
(3) The vendor shall acknowledge receipt of the customer's order by sending a confirmation e-mail.
3) The vendor shall acknowledge receipt of the customer's order by sending a confirmation e-mail. This confirmation is not yet accepting the contract offer by the offeror They serve to inform the customer that the order is received by the provider. The declaration of acceptance of the offer made by the delivery of goods or an explicit declaration of acceptance. § 3 Retention of title The delivered goods until full payment remains the property of the provider.
The delivered goods remain the property until full payment of the provider. § 4 Due date of payment of the purchase price is due within 7 days of receipt of the confirmation e-mail.
§ 5 Warranty (1) The customer's warranty rights are governed by the general law, as long as nothing else is determined. For compensation claims by the customer to the provider, the provision in § 6 of these Conditions. (2) The limitation period for warranty claims of customers of consumer products to new products 2 years in used goods 1 year. With regard to companies, the limitation period for newly manufactured goods and used goods 1 year. The above reduction of the period of limitation does not apply to compensation claims by the customer due to an injury to life, limb, health, and claims for damages for breach of contract. Material contractual obligations are those whose performance to achieve the objective of the contract is necessary, for example, the provider has given the customer the item free of material defects and deficiencies. The above reduction of the limitation also does not apply to claims for damages based on intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of the provider, his legal representative.
With regard to companies also excluded from the reduction of the limitation is the recourse under § 478 BGB.
(3) A guarantee is not explained by the provider.
§ 6 Liability
(1) Claims of the customer are excluded unless otherwise specified below. The above disclaimer also applies to the legal representatives of the provider, if the customer claims against these claims.
(2) of the specific exception under paragraph 1 of liability claims for damages because of injury to life, limb, health, and claims for damages from the breach of contract. Material contractual obligations are those whose performance to achieve the objective of the contract is necessary. From the disclaimer also excluded liability for damage caused by an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of the party or his legal representative.
(3) provisions of the Product Liability Act (Liability Act) remain unaffected.
§ 7 Assignment and pledging ban
The assignment or pledge of the customer to the provider claims or rights without the consent of the provider excluded, unless the customer has a legitimate interest in the assignment or pledge.
§ 8 Offsetting
A customer's right of setoff exists only if its set-off claim has been established or is undisputed.
§ 9 Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
(1) The contractual relationship between the supplier and the customer shall be the law of the Federal Republic of Germany. Excluded from this choice of law, the mandatory consumer protection provisions of the country where the customer has his habitual residence. The application of the CISG is excluded.
(2) The venue for any disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the provider is the seat of the provider, if it is the customer is a businessman, a legal entity under public law or a public sector fund.
§ 10 Severability clause
These particular features are part of your identification and indication of the beginning and end and the extent of use of our site. By order of the competent authorities, we may in individual cases of such data (inventory data) to the extent necessary for purposes of law enforcement, security, to fulfill the statutory duties of the constitutional protection authorities or the military or for the enforcement of intellectual property rights. Acquisition of return costs by the buyer, the contract parties agree in the event of exercise of consumer cancellation rights, the buyer bears the cost of return if the delivered goods ordered and if the price of the item to be returned by not exceeding 40 euros, or if the has buyer at a higher price the thing at the time of the revocation not yet rendered service in exchange.
Cancellation and return policy
Revocation, cancellation and return policy
You can cancel your contract within 14 days without giving any reasons in text form (eg letter, e-mail) or - if the goods are delivered before the deadline - by returning the goods. The time limit begins after receipt of this notice in written form, but not before receipt of the goods to the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also does not fulfill our obligations under Article 246 § 2 in connection with § 1 para . 1 and 2 draft Law, as well as our obligations in accordance with § 312e Section 1 Clause 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 BGB. The revocation period is sufficient to send the revocation or the goods.
The revocation must be sent to:
Pasewalker Strasse 91
E-mail: @ gmx.de Corona.Maule
In the case of an effective withdrawal, the mutually received benefits and any benefits (eg interest) surrendered. Can you give us the performance received whole or in part, only in a deteriorated condition, you must pay us compensation for the value. With the release of things this does not apply if the deterioration is exclusively due to its inspection - as they would in a retail store - is due. In addition, you can avoid the obligation to pay compensation for a purpose by the deterioration of the goods caused by the goods as your property and anything that could reduce its value. Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the costs of return if the delivered goods ordered and if the price of the item to be returned of not exceeding 40 euros, or if you are at a higher price the thing at the time of the revocation not yet rendered service in exchange.
Otherwise, the return is free of charge. Free returns are not accepted for organizational reasons. Obligations to reimburse payments must be made within 30 days. The time limit begins for you when you send your cancellation or the goods, for us upon receipt. End of withdrawal exceptions to the right of withdrawal The right does not apply to distance contracts for the supply of goods that are produced according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs of the customer. Whether the goods supplied are covered by this exemption, the relevant product description in the DaWanda shop be removed. Does the seller of the goods except the right of withdrawal, product description contains a hint. In case of dispute, it is incumbent upon the seller to prove that its product was made according to customer specifications or clearly tailored to personal needs of the customer.
Postage and payment policy
. I basically calculate the shipping of jewelery Accessiores and a packaging and handling fee in the amount of 0.85 € There are also costs below pauschalisierte jewelry and Accessiores:
max. 2.60 € for the 3,45 Euro registered mail.
I basically calculate the shipping of clothes a packaging and handling fee in the amount of 1.70 €. In addition, below are pauschalisierte costs for clothing:
max. € 2.20 plus € 2.05 for postage to send by registered mail
= 5,95 €.
Max Combine Shipping AS A PACKAGE or a purchase value over 99,-Euro. € 6.90 postage,
Shipping is by insured parcel post 8.60 euro. The shipment to packing stations can be performed only with a purchase value of 99,-Euro. For organizational reasons, unfortunately, can only be shipped separately purchases made together are, if they were executed on the same day. Otherwise, apply the o.g. Shipping.
time to Ship
Since this is all we ask-made products to be informed that the shipment, depending on demand, within 10 - 14 BUSINESS DAYS after payment is input are excluded, Saturdays and Sundays, and holidays in Berlin. Please also keep intact the booking period of the individual banks about 3 business days for Inlandsberweisungen. Geldeingaenge can be taken into account only until Friday 12 clock. Geldeingaenge to be recorded later be edited again until the following Monday.
The images are part of exemplary figures and can differ from the ordered products delivered marginally. We produce only a limited, small quantities and go at least twice in the collection. Parts from older collections are not or only partially reproduced, and are only as available as here be performed at DaWanda. I.e. individual parts can be sold out very quickly, without having to be producible.